3 EUROPEAN COUNTRIES (Italy-France-UK) TOUR
8 NIGHTS/9 DAYS
- 2 night’s accommodation in 3* HOTEL SAN REMO or similar/4* HOTEL VENETO PALACE or similar, Rome
- 1 night accommodation in 3* HOTEL DELLE NAZIONI or similar /4* HOTEL ATLANTIC PALACE or similar, Florence
- 1 night accommodation in 3* HOTEL IL MERCANTI DI VENEZIA or similar /4* HOTEL CA PRIULI or similar, Venice Island/3* HOTEL PIAVE or similar /4* HOTEL PLAZA or similar, Venice Mestre Mainland
- 2 night’s accommodation in 3* HOTEL CERVANTES or similar/4* HOTEL PAVILLON OPERA or similar, Paris
- 2 night’s accommodation in 3* HOTEL ROYAL NATIONAL or similar/4* HOTEL MERCURE KENSINGTON or similar, London
- Pvt car transfer from APT ROME – HTL ROME
- Pvt car transfer from HTL ROME – ROME STATION (only for 4* hotels)
- 2nd class fast train transfer from ROME – FLORENCE
- 2nd class fast train transfer from FLORENCE – VENICE
- Pvt ferry boat transfer from VENICE STATION – HTL VENICE (only for hotels Venice Island)
- Pvt car transfer from HTL VENICE MESTRE MAINLAND – APT VENICE or Pvt ferry boat transfer from HTL VENICE ISLAND– APT VENICE
- Pvt car transfer from APT PARIS – HTL PARIS
- Pvt car transfer from HTL PARIS – PARIS STATION
- Pvt car transfer from LONDON STATION – HTL LONDON (only for 4* hotels)
- Pvt car transfer from HTL LONDON –APT LONDON
- SIC Tours
- Rome by night with pick up & drop off at the hotel
- Vatican Museum (Sistine Chapel) & St Peter’s Basilica entrance in Vatican Museum included with pick up & no drop off at the hotel
- Pisa (leaning Tower) Tour from Florence
- Venice Island tour (Murano, Burano & Torcello Islands)
- Paris Highlights (Montmartre + Eiffel Tower + Cruise) with pick up & no drop off at the hotel
- FD Majestic London Tour
DAY 1 ROME – ARRIVAL – ROME BY NIGHT TOUR
Private car transfer from airport to the hotel. Check – in and you can visit Rome on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Rome by night Tour (19:00 meeting point & drop off at the hotel) - Sitting comfortably in a de luxe coach, we will follow a charming itinerary, witnessing the ancient origins and the successive cultural and historical stratifications, which characterize the city of Rome. Leaving from Piazza San Bernardo, adorned by Moses’ Fountain, heading to Piazza della Repubblica, we will pass by Via Veneto, Palazzo Margherita, Porta Pinciana, Villa Borghese to arrive at the Trevi Fountain, where we will stop for a visit. We will then continue along Via Quattro Fontane, where you will be amazed by the Fountains of the Four Seasons. From Via Nazionale, descending towards Piazza Venezia, we will see the Memorial to King Vittorio Emanuele II and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The itinerary will also touch the Capitol, the Imperial Forum, the Colosseum, the Palatine Hill, the Aventine Hill, the Circus Maximus and the Tiberina Island. The visit will continue reaching the Gianicolum Hill, to admire one of the most beatiful panoramas of Rome. Finally we will arrive to the Basilica of St. Peter crossing the Tiber and finding by side the imponent fortress of Castel S. Angelo. Overnight in the hotel (Rome)
DAY 2 ROME – VATICAN MUSEUM (Sistine Chapel) & ST PETERS BASILICA
Breakfast at the hotel and visit the city on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Vatican Museum Tour (pick up 7:00 am and NO drop off at the hotel) - The purpose of this tour is the visit of the Vatican Museums and a large part of the Vatican City, one of the European microstates, situated on the Vatican Hill in the west-central part of Rome, Its borders closely follow the city wall constructed to protect the Pope from outside attack. Leaving the Piazza San Bernardo, adorned by Moses’ Fountain the itinerary will continue passing by Via Bissolati, Via Veneto and the Villa Borghese. After this ample panoramic view, we will visit the Vatican Museums and the Vatican Galleries (lines possible at the entrance). There you will admire the modern entrance built for the Jubilee 2000, the Galleries of the Chandeliers, of the Tapestries and of the Geographical Maps, the Sobiesky Hall and the Immaculate Conception Hall. We will then stop to admire the Sistine Chapel, seat of the Conclave, with the famous frescoes of Michelangelo. Passing inside the Vatican Museums we will arrive into the Basilica of Saint Peter, commonly called Saint Peter's Basilica, is one of four major basilicas of Rome. It is the most prominent building inside the Vatican City and built on the ruins of Old Saint Peter's Basilica. On wednesday, due to the Papal Audience, the church of St. Peter will be visited only from outside. The rest of the day is free as you wish. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 3 FLORENCE – PISA (Leaning Tower) TOUR from Florence
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Depart from Rome to Florence by train 9:45 am and arrival 11:20 am. Check in at the Hotel.
Pisa tour - In the afternoon around 1:30 pm a splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli, with the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and other important monuments.This is followed by a visit to the interior of the Cathedral. Back to Florence. Evening at leisure and visit to Florence on your own and shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 4 VENICE – UNUSUAL VENICE + GONDOLA RIDE TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Train transfer from Florence – Venice at 9:30 am and arrival at 11:33. Pvt ferryboat transfer from Venice station – HTL VENICE (only for 4* hotel in Venice Island hotel). Check in at the Hotel and visit Venice Main Island on your own and shopping. You can reach the Mestre train station by foot (5 min). Take the local train that reaches Venice S. Lucia (10 min). From S. Lucia, if you want to walk to reach St. Mark’s Square, it’s 40 min, or Ferryboat and reaches 20 – 30 min, depends on which line you’re taking.
Unusual Venice (walking tour) + Gondola (starts at 15:00) - Itinerary: walking tour of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, passing through la Fenice Theatre,
Scala del Bovolo, Ponte di Rialto. The visit does not include an explanation of the St. Marks square. At the end of the visit on foot, embarking on gondola and 35 minute ride along the Grand Canal and minor channels. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 5 VENICE – VENICE ISLAND TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel.
Venice Island Tour (starts 09:15 or 14:15) - Proceed to Alilaguna's Pier at St. Mark’s waterfront, embark on a motorboat and visit the Island Murano, where one can watch the antique art of making glass. Then one proceeds to the characteristic Island of Burano, with its strong colors and light contrast, fisher island and renowned for the lace making. Last Island Torcello with its old Cathedral and its atmosphere of remote Venetian past. Return to St Mark's Square. The rest of the day is free as you wish. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 6 VENICE - Departure
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Pvt. car/ferryboat transfer from HTL VENICE – APT VENICE. Please remember that check in should be done 2 hrs before the European flights or 3 hrs for International flights.
Ancient Rome & Coliseum (pick up 14:15 and drop off at the hotel) - Take a complete tour of Ancient Rome's major sights and skip the queues for the Coliseum (entrance included) . Gain your special access to the Coliseum and, once inside, breath the bloody past of the amphitheatre and its atmosphere . Let’s visit also the splendid Arch of Constantine, climb the Palatine Hill and stomp on the legendary Via Sacra or 'Sacred Way'.